Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February

Time is coming to an end. We have two months left in our program, and I can not believe the time has gone by this quickly. During the month of February, I did not have the time to volunteer nor did I get to experience mardi gras. Unfortunately, I was bedridden with strep, and a virus during mardi gras week. Fortunately, I'm staying in NOLA for my gap year, so I always have next year. I have also been busy studying for my MCAT that is coming up in April, the shelf exam that is next week and writing my thesis. On top of applying for jobs in my gap year. To say the least, it has been a stressful month. Thankfully Dr. Lindsey's class is all about stress. It is pretty interesting to know physiologically whats occurring to my body in times of stress thanks to that class. On another note, we started intramurals again which is always fun. We decided on 3 new sports this semester. We are doing football, dodgeball, and soccer. It is very interesting seeing the range of athletes in our class, and it is always a good bonding experience. I am looking forward to March because the weather is getting warmer, the shelf will be over, and St. Patty's day festivities can begin.

February hours: 0
Total Hours: 14

See you next month,
Pierce Spencer


No comments:

Post a Comment